Based on the Blue Bottle's B1 cardioid capsule, the Blue Hummingbird is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with a 180° rotating head, which allows for plenty of flexibility for precise mic placement in tight spaces, without the inconvenience of having to move the mic stand.
Capable of handling 130 dB of SPL and designed to provide a fast transient response with accurate sonic reproduction from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, the Hummingbird is well suited for capturing drum overheads or close-miking most acoustic instruments, from piano to acoustic guitar, and any other instrument with fast transients and rich overtones, in the studio or on stage.
The mic ships with a foam windscreen, a mic clip, and a rigid carry case with foam lining.
- Small-diaphragm condenser microphone based on the company's B1 capsule
- For drum overheads and close-miking of hi-hat, snare, toms, acoustic guitar, strings, and more
- 180° rotating head for precise microphone placement
- Cardioid polar pattern
- For studio and stage applications
- Precisely tuned diaphragm and 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 130 dB of SPL and fast transient response
- Includes mic clip and foam windscreen
- Rigid carry case with foam lining
top of page
bottom of page