Boasting components and design ported from their top-shelf models, the Lewitt LCT 440 PURE is a side-address true condenser microphone that offers a rewarding studio-class sound on anything from vocals and acoustic instruments to drums and guitar cabs. It features a gold-sputtered 1" large-diaphragm capsule and high-end circuitry, so it can produce polished sonics and handle punishing SPLs before distorting. Supplied with a shockmount, foam windscreen, and pop filter, the LCT 440 PURE is a capable mic package for the studio or stage.
The mic's cardioid polar pattern is most sensitive to sound directly in front of it while rejecting a significant amount of ambient noise behind the capsule. The mic imparts a lift in the treble range to enhance crispness and clarity without sounding brittle. As with all solid-state true condensers, the LCT 440 PURE requires 48V phantom power and can be connected to an XLR input on your mixer, audio interface, or mic preamp.
With its larger-than-life sound and outstanding build quality, the LCT 440 PURE is specifically designed to let you perform comfortably while sounding sensational. That is possible because the LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components, capsule, and circuit design as Lewitt's prestige models.
1" True Condenser Capsule
Utilizing a 1" large-diaphragm true condenser capsule, the LCT 440 PURE delivers excellent performance specifications in dynamic range, high SPL handling, low noise, and high sensitivity, making it a studio allrounder that lives up to its name. Record acoustic guitars, drums, wind instruments, guitar cabinets, you name it.
- True condenser studio microphone
- For vocals, acoustic instruments, and speaker cabinets
- High-end capsule and circuit design
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of room ambience
- Elevated treble for increased high-frequency detail
- Includes pop filter to impede vocal plosives
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce wind noise from fans and AC systems
- Includes shockmount and transport bag
- 1" large diaphragm made of 3-micron gold-sputtered Mylar
- Handles SPLs up to 140 dB for distortion-free capture of drums and loud guitars
- Sensitivity of -31.2 dBV yields a robust output signal
- Ultralow self-noise of 7 dBA
- Operates on 48V phantom power
- Gold-plated XLR 3-pin output
- Durable die-cast zinc enclosure
top of page
bottom of page