How about a nice healthy dose of MartinLogan bass?
MartinLogan's Dynamo 400 features a high-excursion 8" woofer driven by a highly efficient built-in Class D amplifier. This is the entry-level sub in MartinLogan's 2018 Dynamo lineup, but it still delivers punchy bass down to 30 Hz — that's deep enough to lend serious kick to movie and TV show special effects.
- Frequency response: 30-200 Hz (±3dB)
- Built-in amplifier delivers 75 watts of continuous power (150 watts peak)
- 8" high-excursion polypropylene woofer with an inverted surround
- Bass-reflex (ported) cabinet with down-firing woofer and slot port
- Continuously variable low-pass 35-120 Hz crossover (back panel)
- Level control (back panel)
- Auto on/off switch (back panel)
- Phase switch (back panel)
- RCA stereo/LFE line-level input
- Speaker-level inputs
- Satin black finish
- Dimensions 13-5/16"W x 15-1/4"H x 13-3/4"D
- Weight: 28.5 lbs.
- Unit is in excellent condition
top of page
bottom of page