Since 1980, Audio Accessories Mini (Bantam/TT) jacks and panels have become their most popular audio patchbays. With capacity for 48 or 52 jacks per row, they make it possible to incorporate more patching into each rack—particularly important in mobile units where space is at a premium. Remember, Audio Accessories audio jacks and panels are manufactured start to finish in Marlow, NH, USA, where time stands still and the moose run free!
The Panel Features
- Panels may be ordered with or without jacks.
- Panels come equipped with EIA mounting slots and tie bar.
- All one rack-unit (1RU) panels (1-3/4”) come standard with 2-line designation strips.
- All two rack-unit (2RU) panels (3-1/2”) come standard with 4-line designation strips.
- If you have a special need, we’ll design a panel to any specification. Just call.
The Jack Features
- .078” Western Electric #1 gold alloy contacts.
- Hot-solder-dipped terminals, fanned for ease in wiring.
- Offset ground terminals for bussing of grounds are available upon request.
- Nylon support bumper ensures solid contact.
- Jack frame and bushing are plated with copper, nickel and bright chrome.
top of page
bottom of page