With its rich well balanced signal, the Cloud 44 passive ribbon mic channels the personality & heritage of the past with the clarity & robustness for modern recording.
Whereas the Cloud 44-A is "active" with Cloudlifter circuitry
built-in, the Cloud 44 is passive for use on louder sources or
when close micing is desired.
Includes "Midnight Edition" Cloudlifter
Ships with its own Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator in a matching black finish, providing the option of ultra-clean gain or for use with other ribbon, dynamic, or tube mics.
Vintage Inspired, Modern Made
While the ribbon motor design remains true to the original 1930's RCA 44, everything else has been upgraded using state of the art materials, manufacturing processes and technology
Made in the USA
Cloud Microphones are 100% Made in the USA.
Two year ribbon warranty and free limited
lifetime warranty on all other parts.
- Figure 8 polar pattern, excellent side null rejection
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to above 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 138 + dB SPL above 1 kHz
- Output Sensitivity: -28 dBv/Pa
- Output Impedance (in Ohms): 150 ohms
- Ribbon dimensions: .19" wide, 2.35" long, 1.8 microns thick
- New mount offers 180 degree range of motion
- Internally shock mounted
- 2 year ribbon warranty
- Free limited lifetime warranty on all other parts
- Handmade entirely in the USA
- Dimensions: 7.75” x 3” x 1.75”
- Weight: 1.07lbs
- Recommended Load (in Ohms): 1kohm or greater
- Supply Current: 4mA
- Filter Frequency: 80Hz
- Accessories: cover
top of page
bottom of page