The 600W Crown Audio CDi 2|600 2-Channel DriveCore Series Power Amplifier utilizes technology derived from the flagship Crown DriveCore Install series amplifiers, providing an impressive mix of high-performance, rich feature set, and competitive cost. The CDi DriveCore 2|600 offers streamlined functionality for most medium-sized installation such as cinema, houses of worship, bars, lounges, and more.
The DriveCore integrated circuit eliminates hundreds of components within the amplifier, reducing the variability of component values and increasing reliability, resulting in remarkable audio fidelity from an efficient design. The 2-channel amplifier is simple to use and includes a network control & monitoring, an advanced DSP circuit, and an easy-to-use, front-panel interface.
The amplifier is capable of driving up to 100Vrms speaker loads without requiring a transformer and comes pre-loaded with JBL speaker tunings to help make installations quicker and easier. The CDi 2|600 features an Ethernet port for using HARMAN's HiQnet Audio Architect software for configuration and operation over a standard TCP/IQ network. The rear panel includes terminal block inputs and barrier strip outputs.
- DriveCore Technology: patented DriveCore integrated circuit combines hundreds of discrete circuits into one chip for better performance, lower power consumption, and improved reliability
- Supports configuration and control using HiQnet Audio Architect
- Monitoring and control over TCP/IP
- Color LCD and front-panel user interface for amplifier configuration, control, and monitoring
- Programmable GPIO (general purpose input/output) control port
- Digital signal processing (input/output EQ filters, crossover, input/output delay, LevelMAX limiters)
- Support for importing of FIR filter coefficients
- 20 device presets—1 factory and 19 user
- 96 kHz/32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Universal power supply with PFC for reduced current draw and industry-leading efficiency
- Power saving modes
- Remote power off—Sleep mode activated via AUX port
- 70/100Vrms direct drive
- Each channel independently configurable for low z or high z operation
- Advanced protection circuits—amplifier and loads are protected against shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, over/undervoltage, and high-frequency overload
- Three-year, no-fault transferable warranty—your investment is fully protected
- Complies with GreenEdge by HARMAN—environmentally friendly practices in design, manufacturing, and packaging complement energy-efficient operation
- Support for BSS Audio Soundweb Contrio Ethernet wall controllers
- Included speaker tuning for various JBL speaker models
top of page
bottom of page