The 2 RU rack-mountable Crown Audio CDi 2000 is a rugged, lightweight commercial power amplifier designed for dual-channel or bridge-mono operation in installed audio applications such as restaurants, retail stores, warehouses, offices, and more. The CDi 2000 provides accurate, uncolored sound with low distortion for excellent music and vocal reproduction. It delivers 800W per channel at 4 Ohms, and supports multiple low-impedance configurations, as well as 70V and 140V constant-voltage systems. The switch-mode universal power supply enables safe operation across the globe.
Advanced protection circuitry guards against shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults. The CDi 2000 also has integrated DSP presets for adjustable crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. A backlit LCD displays relevant information. The removable Euroblock inputs and barrier strip outputs accommodate a variety of system setups.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.
- Operate it from anywhere as long as you are connected to the internet
- USB port for easy sync/connectivity
- Ethernet port for easy and efficient network connectivity
top of page
bottom of page