The Artistic microphone preamplifier is the first member of the Fredenstein Value Line of 500 series compatible products. The Artistic Pre SE features top of the line performance at a very affordable price. Key component to achieve this performance level is our fully discrete gain stage and DI input. As all Fredenstein products, it is not a copy of an older design, but a completely new circuitry manufactured in SMT technology.
A 2M Ohms high impedance direct input is located on the front-panel, it accepts balanced and unbalanced signals, the rear microphone input is automatically disconnected when a plug is inserted in the DI connector.
The features include a maximum gain of 65 dB, a 20 dB Pad, switchable polarity, low-cut filter, and Phantom-Power support. Our new eight LED Peak-Meter with a 50 dB range gives the user a precise reading of the operating conditions.
As all Fredenstein products, the Artistic Pre is designed by a German-American team and manufactured in Taiwan.
- 500 Series module
- Discrete operational amplifier OPA2
- High impedance 2 MOhm instrument input
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- -20dB Pad
- Low Cut at 120Hz
- Gain control GAIN from 20dB to 65 dB
- LED Display for output peak level (+20 dB) and signal
- LED Display for output level (>-30 dB)
- LED Display for colour function
- POL switch to invert the phase
top of page
bottom of page