The Fredenstein Bento 2 is a high performance two module carrier for Fredenstein Series 600 modules or API-500 compatible plug-in cards. The unit can accept a maximum of 2 modules. The Bento 2 features several important upgrades compared with third party products.
Universal Power Supply
- Mains voltages range from 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz.
Increased output currents
- +/-16V DC 0.9A and +48V DC 0.033A
Built-in Audio Routing
- Slot 1 can be daisy-chained to slot 2 by simply flipping a switch on the back-panel.
Compressor Buss Linking
- Compressor modules can be linked by a switch on the back-panel.
Secondary power-switch and voltage indicators are on the front-panel.
- 2-slot 500 Series rack
- Onboard audio routing
- Compressor bus linking
- Module Power: ±16V DC 0.9A, +48V DC 33mA
- Universal power supply accepts voltages from 90V to 240V AC, 50 to 60Hz
- Additional TRS inputs and outputs, parallel to the XLR connectors
- Secondary power-switch and voltage indicators are on the front-panel
top of page
bottom of page