Designed for electric bass players, the HL210 HyDrive HL Series by Hartke is a lightweight 2x10" cabinet capable of handling 500W RMS at 8-ohm loads. The cabinet features the next evolution of Hartke's patented paper/aluminum HyDrive speaker technology, which helps bass players achieve a frequency response of 50 Hz to 17 kHz, with lows that can extend down to 35 Hz at -10 dB. The result is a transparent low end with a smooth midrange, and a more responsive feel than traditional paper speakers.
A 1" HF driver is also provided, as is a corresponding three-position switch for attenuating its output or turning it off altogether. You can connect to the cab with SpeakON or 1/4" connectors, and the jacks are wired in parallel. The cabinet, built out of plywood and painted black, utilizes a sealed construction, offering a sound that will not change with room placement. Weighing only 27.5 pounds, this cab is a lightweight and portable option for gigging bass players.
- Two 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones
- 1" HF driver with three-position switch (-6 dB, off, on)
- Neodymium magnet
- Frequency response of 50 Hz to 17 kHz at -3 dB
- LF low-frequency response down to 35 Hz
- Two SpeakON and two 1/4" inputs, wired in parallel
- Sealed, plywood construction with dado joinery
- Inset handles and steel corners
top of page
bottom of page