Building upon the technology found in the LCT 440 PURE, the Lewitt LCT 441 Flex is a highly capable studio microphone with a 1" true condenser capsule and the incredible versatility of eight polar patterns. These polar patterns go beyond the traditional omnidirectional, figure-8, and cardioid offerings to also include a host of cardioid variants—reverse cardioid, wide cardioid, reverse wide cardioid, supercardioid, and reverse supercardioid. The multitude of patterns offered in the LCT 441 FLEX facilitates both technical precision and creative experimentation in the studio environment.
Whether you use these patterns to mitigate the need for physical re-positioning between instruments, to alter the frequency response, to combat/emphasize the proximity effect, or to achieve an unconventional sound, you'll find this microphone useful in recording all sorts of vocals and instruments. The microphone comes with a shockmount to reduce unwanted structure-borne noise, a magnetic pop filter that integrates with the design of the microphone to minimize plosives without noticeable effects on the rest of the frequency response, and a windscreen to subdue rustling noise from light breezes or fans. As with all solid-state true condensers, the LCT 441 FLEX requires 48V phantom power and can be connected to an XLR input on your mixer, audio interface, or mic preamp.
The LCT 441 FLEX is a compact multipattern studio microphone featuring high-spec technology and eight different polar patterns. Since it allows switching between high directivity or more room impression and provides freedom to experiment, you'll be more flexible when it comes to recording different instruments or vocals.
1" True Condenser Capsule
The 1" true condenser capsule of the LCT 441 FLEX captures your instruments or vocals with an impressive amount of depth and clarity. Every single one of Lewitt's capsules is tested according to the highest quality standards. At Lewitt, they completely measure every single microphone before it gets to you, to ensure that you can make every detail of your sound count.
- True condenser studio microphone
- Works from the front or back
- For vocals, acoustic instruments, speaker cabinets, and room miking
- High-end capsule and circuit design
- Truly versatile with eight polar patterns—omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8, reverse cardioid, reverse wide cardioid, and reverse supercardioid
- Key lock function prevents accidental polar pattern changes
- Lewitt logo provides status indication for normal operation, clipping, and key lock status
- Random mode triggers a random polar pattern selection
- Includes pop filter to impede vocal plosives
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce wind noise from fans and AC systems
- Includes shockmount and transport bag
- 1" large diaphragm made of 3-micron gold-sputtered Mylar
- Handles SPLs up to 144 dB for distortion-free capture of drums and loud guitars
- Wide dynamic range of 137 dB
- Sensitivity of -35.3 dBV yields a strong output signal
- Ultralow self-noise of 7 dBA
- Operates on 48V phantom power
- Gold-plated XLR 3-pin output
- Durable die-cast zinc enclosure
top of page
bottom of page