The PURE TUBE Essential Set from Lewitt provides musicians, producers, and engineers with a large-diaphragm microphone powered by a hand-selected ECC82/12AU7 tube to impart the sought-after warmth of vintage valve components to your vocal recordings. This Essential Set version does not include a shockmount and external magnetic pop filter. An external power supply, along with a 7-pin XLR cable, is supplied for the tube mic.
Optimized for Vocal Recordings
- The PURE TUBE features a 1" gold-sputtered true-condenser capsule powered by a revolutionary circuit technically unmatched by other microphone classics to add warmth, depth, and intimacy to your voice.
- The unique signal path is completely free from semiconductors and capacitors, so you hear all the character of the hand-selected tube with an ultralow noise floor. PURE TUBE’s ultralow noise level of 7 dBA will never negatively affect your signal, even with heavy post-processing used for contemporary music production.
- To ensure that clarity is retained, a transformer-based filter balances the proximity effect, and musically rounds out the sonic image perfectly for vocal recordings.
- A compact, energy saving power supply unit and 7-pin XLR cable are included.
- The Lewitt Shockmount XL and Pop Filter XL are both available separately to reduce vibration noise and plosives for improved recordings with the PURE TUBE.
- Essential microphone for premium sound
- 1” true condenser capsule
- Optimized for vocals
- Revolutionary circuit design
- Puristic signal path
- Hand-selected 12AU7/ECC82 tube
- Ultra-low self-noise of 7 dB (A)
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 10-year LEWITT warranty
- Type : Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle : Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm : 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø : 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency range : 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 28.2 mV/Pa, -31 dBV/Pa
- Self-noise : 7 dB (A)
- Max SPL : 132 dBSPL
- Signal / noise ratio : 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range : 125 dB (A)
- PSU - supply voltage : 230 V, 50 Hz, 110 V, 60 Hz
- Connector : 7-pin XLR connector
- Microphone enclosure : Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions : 196 x 65 x 45mm, 7.7 x 2.6 x 1.8 in
top of page
bottom of page