The Morley Bad Horsie is one of the all-time great classic Wah pedals. Designed in collaboration with Steve Vai back in the 1990’s it has become one of Morley’s best-sellers and a staple on many professional’s pedalboards. Two Wah modes give you plenty to work with and the Contour mode allows you to adjust the frequency and tone. The level control gives you the option of 15 dbs for when you need to ascend into guitar greatness or level yourself out in the mix. Never get caught in an awkward situation again with Morley’s acclaimed Switchless activation. Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass. A handy spring underneath returns it to the off position. Morley’s Electro-Optical circuitry is also extremely dependable and won’t wear down like a traditional potentiometer.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13” x 5.88” x 2.75” ( L x W x H)
- Switchless operation: Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Morley’s famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Two modes; Bad Horsie Wah and Contour Wah.
- 1st Bad Horsie Wah mode is set to Steve’s preferred tone and sweep.
- 2nd Contour Wah mode allows you to alter the frequency and output of the Wah. Simply press the switch to active the Contour mode and use the CONTOUR knob to adjust the frequency and use the LEVEL knob to control the output.
- Premium Buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
top of page
bottom of page