Building upon the success of the original AR16-USB, the PreSonus StudioLive AR16c is an 18-channel hybrid performance and recording mixer well suited for a variety of applications including mixing and recording live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and more. Updates to to the AR16c include a USB-C connection, Bluetooth 5.0, and a refresh of the mixer's layout and design. The mixer is packed with analog connections and digital tools that are powerful, yet easy to learn and use. The mixer features Class-A preamps and 3-band EQ.
The StudioLive AR16c offers recording with or without a computer. Multitrack record and fly in backing tracks with its 24-bit / 96 kHz, USB-C audio interface or record and playback a stereo mix with the integrated SD digital recorder. Additionally, the mixer features a Super Channel, which allows you to connect four stereo analog and digital sources at once, enabling the mixer to be used with high-tech devices including smartphones and tablets for wireless Bluetooth streaming. The StudioLive AR16c ships with a power cord, USB-C cable, a rackmount kit, Studio One 3 Artist production software, and Capture recording software.
PreSonus includes the incredible Studio Magic Suite of software, a retail value of over $1,000, putting incredibly powerful creation tools and sounds at your fingertips! The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats...all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist. That means you'll have a broader assortment of spellcasting ingredients for Studio One straight out of the box!
- Studio Magic software suite included (over $1,000 value)
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with 60 mm level fader, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ (mono channels: sweepable mid band)
- 2 instrument inputs, 16 balanced line inputs, and 12 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 17/18) with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 5.0 input
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- 1 stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 18x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface (USB-C connection); record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and HCSD formats up to 32 GB
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global 48V phantom power
- Rackmount kit included
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
top of page
bottom of page